hello exam over..great right somehow feels worse.. you know..they say the older you grow..the more your parents will leave you alone.. ha.. single child..isn't that juz perfect.. no need snatch com.. no comparing marks no stress.. do what eva you want no one will stop you being spoil go high everyday *hurray* where ever want go..what eva you want ..juz shout!"I WANT WATER" voom...father comes with a cup :) "I WANT PEPPER LUNCH"...they bring you thr~ shiok bo... but..something single child can't do.. decide on things like..education "go IJ" "NO you're going to dsa to SCGS" "but very stress...will stress up" "it the matter of time . just need to get use to it, all secondary school also the same. siao, people want go good school also cannot, you leh juz want to score 200 enough liao" ha right..thn just dsa RGS right.. "juz need to get use to it"... ... fine understand want me go good sch get good education..all have reason behind all this thing.. but..it my future... even prog like tat..motional talk thing.. "i dun't want go" "you dun't have to choice..since you say dun't want go holi thn you go for this" walking out of the room during school day..sucks~ oh anw~ i pretty happy about english result not so bad..not very good also
gtg byee~
Stopped singing @ 10:57 PM ♥
That Lady
Her parents name her MEREDITH She's born during 190397
& currently twelve :C
IJ PRI (TP)♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
She's currenly SINGLE :DD
If you dislike her, please click here
LOVEs ♥
I ♥ Sleeping
I ♥ Family
I ♥ Laughing :)
I ♥♥♥♥ FANTASTIC 4
I ♥ fwens...
Craving ♥
x get at least 240 for PSLE [[: :DD
x GET A PHONE!!!
x keke~go crescent:X
x learn play guitar after PSLE
x STOP SLACKING