<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/346405960531594394?origin\x3dhttp://because-it-is-true.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Monday, November 3, 2008 ♥


Hello :D
i'm feeling GREAT!!!
haha ok not very high though...
nth can really cheer me up now...
everything seem bitter...
I'M SERIOUS...not like in skool
so high so sweet....
in concludsion home make me feel ... negative?
hahaa
ok anyway
TODAY WAS POST EXAM ACTIVIES ... talk..(yawn)
like i said i went for the emo talk
which really sux...
almost slpt D:
thn i went to ermm.... time?
yar time..
it was btr some how
but i was high...REALLY HIGH
.. dun't want tell reason haha :X
STUDDUP PPL!!!
ok...
I wanted to say something but forgot...
erm....alot things happened in skool :D
eh...vanessa haven't tell me ....something $!@#@#
i really can't rmb anything...
ANYWAY FOR ALL I CARE...I WAS HIGH IN SKOOL
it a brand new day tmr XD
bye~

Stopped singing @ 8:06 PM ♥




That Lady

Her parents name her MEREDITH
She's born during 190397
& currently twelve :C
IJ PRI (TP)♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
She's currenly SINGLE :DD
If you dislike her, please click here

LOVEs ♥

I ♥ Sleeping
I ♥ Family
I ♥ Laughing :)
I ♥♥♥♥ FANTASTIC 4
I ♥ fwens...

Craving ♥

x get at least 240 for PSLE [[: :DD
x GET A PHONE!!!
x keke~go crescent:X
x learn play guitar after PSLE
x STOP SLACKING

Scream :D


ShoutMix chat widget


BaoBei ♥

Friends :D
5 DAISY O8!<3
6 HIBISCUS 09<<33
Alessandra
Alina
Eunice
Ginna
Jamie
Jane
Lynn
Magdalene
Marilyn
Rebecca
Regine
Sheena
Sherilyn
Vanessa Kerk
Vanessa Koh
Vanessa Leo
Yingqi
Music Box ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Arigatou ♥

Layout Done By:KAILENG♥
SoftwarePhotoshop Element 5.0
Brushes:TheHalcyon
Image:Photobucket
Font:Dafont

Please do not remove the credits :) THNKS!

Memories :D

August 2008 ♥
September 2008 ♥
October 2008 ♥
November 2008 ♥
December 2008 ♥
January 2009 ♥
February 2009 ♥
March 2009 ♥
April 2009 ♥
May 2009 ♥
August 2009 ♥
September 2009 ♥
October 2009 ♥