<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/346405960531594394?origin\x3dhttp://because-it-is-true.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Friday, October 24, 2008 ♥


"Hello...I'm linsay Lohan!"
HAHA...jkjk..
Meredith is freaking HAPPPY :)
EXAM ARE OVER!!!
-throwconfetti-
oh but ... very scared of bad result...zzz REALLY..I SCREWED ALOT OF SUB...
chinese was...dunno..rock?
maths was...QUITE easy
(i underline quite for so cock eye ppl:)..make bright bright also)
English was ok...
science was also ok...
i can't really say was an easy 1 but...IT WAS AN EASY ONE XD
anyway sry for not post 4 a very long time...;(
miss me rite..hahaha
gt exam lah cannot post heh...guai kia ok..
and..i dunno wad to say....and....
i was hyper in skool?...wad else u want to noe...Hmmmm....
*jump*
..ook..dunno wad to type...
seeee my post SOOOOOO LONG...yea:)
erm...
bye?..(sry for saying to sooo early)
btw....the hello i'm linsay lohan was quoted frm...achmed the dead terrorist

Stopped singing @ 8:59 PM ♥




That Lady

Her parents name her MEREDITH
She's born during 190397
& currently twelve :C
IJ PRI (TP)♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
She's currenly SINGLE :DD
If you dislike her, please click here

LOVEs ♥

I ♥ Sleeping
I ♥ Family
I ♥ Laughing :)
I ♥♥♥♥ FANTASTIC 4
I ♥ fwens...

Craving ♥

x get at least 240 for PSLE [[: :DD
x GET A PHONE!!!
x keke~go crescent:X
x learn play guitar after PSLE
x STOP SLACKING

Scream :D


ShoutMix chat widget


BaoBei ♥

Friends :D
5 DAISY O8!<3
6 HIBISCUS 09<<33
Alessandra
Alina
Eunice
Ginna
Jamie
Jane
Lynn
Magdalene
Marilyn
Rebecca
Regine
Sheena
Sherilyn
Vanessa Kerk
Vanessa Koh
Vanessa Leo
Yingqi
Music Box ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Arigatou ♥

Layout Done By:KAILENG♥
SoftwarePhotoshop Element 5.0
Brushes:TheHalcyon
Image:Photobucket
Font:Dafont

Please do not remove the credits :) THNKS!

Memories :D

August 2008 ♥
September 2008 ♥
October 2008 ♥
November 2008 ♥
December 2008 ♥
January 2009 ♥
February 2009 ♥
March 2009 ♥
April 2009 ♥
May 2009 ♥
August 2009 ♥
September 2009 ♥
October 2009 ♥