<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/346405960531594394?origin\x3dhttp://because-it-is-true.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Sunday, October 26, 2008 ♥


Hello:)
today go celebrate cousin b'day...damn funy lah..
but cannot rmb allot...haha
we (as in aunty uncle and family) went so weird place eat crab...thn went J8 eat ice cream
eh...pic time?
~crab place no pic :(~

~while wait 4 ice cream~
..ok..very bored lah evey1..the order come very slow..zzz
"CHEEEEEEEE"

and another picture..-smile :)-

sian alrdy lah

ooo..waitress coming...XD

AHHH...IT'S COMING!!!!

------------waitress put ice cream on another table-----------------

" OMG WT* I'M DYING HERE!!!"


I'M ANGRY!!! now..tired zzz

YAY THE ICE CREAM IS FINALLY HERE!!!! HOOOORAY!!!

hahha ok gtg

buhbye~


Stopped singing @ 12:01 AM ♥




That Lady

Her parents name her MEREDITH
She's born during 190397
& currently twelve :C
IJ PRI (TP)♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
She's currenly SINGLE :DD
If you dislike her, please click here

LOVEs ♥

I ♥ Sleeping
I ♥ Family
I ♥ Laughing :)
I ♥♥♥♥ FANTASTIC 4
I ♥ fwens...

Craving ♥

x get at least 240 for PSLE [[: :DD
x GET A PHONE!!!
x keke~go crescent:X
x learn play guitar after PSLE
x STOP SLACKING

Scream :D


ShoutMix chat widget


BaoBei ♥

Friends :D
5 DAISY O8!<3
6 HIBISCUS 09<<33
Alessandra
Alina
Eunice
Ginna
Jamie
Jane
Lynn
Magdalene
Marilyn
Rebecca
Regine
Sheena
Sherilyn
Vanessa Kerk
Vanessa Koh
Vanessa Leo
Yingqi
Music Box ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Arigatou ♥

Layout Done By:KAILENG♥
SoftwarePhotoshop Element 5.0
Brushes:TheHalcyon
Image:Photobucket
Font:Dafont

Please do not remove the credits :) THNKS!

Memories :D

August 2008 ♥
September 2008 ♥
October 2008 ♥
November 2008 ♥
December 2008 ♥
January 2009 ♥
February 2009 ♥
March 2009 ♥
April 2009 ♥
May 2009 ♥
August 2009 ♥
September 2009 ♥
October 2009 ♥