<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/346405960531594394?origin\x3dhttp://because-it-is-true.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, September 7, 2008


hello..
I'M BLOODY CHIONG 1WEEKS HOMEWORK
...so bad rite hahhaa
k but i found this thing it was touching though....
can't paste it..haizz lazy typ
but url is....
http://i38.tinypic.com/9sebmt.jpg
muz c k..
-continues to chiong-...
BYEBYE

Stopped singing @ 10:07 PM




That Lady

Her parents name her MEREDITH
She's born during 190397
& currently twelve :C
IJ PRI (TP)♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
She's currenly SINGLE :DD
If you dislike her, please click here

LOVEs

I ♥ Sleeping
I ♥ Family
I ♥ Laughing :)
I ♥♥♥♥ FANTASTIC 4
I ♥ fwens...

Craving ♥

x get at least 240 for PSLE [[: :DD
x GET A PHONE!!!
x keke~go crescent:X
x learn play guitar after PSLE
x STOP SLACKING

Scream :D


ShoutMix chat widget


BaoBei ♥

Friends :D
5 DAISY O8!<3
6 HIBISCUS 09<<33
Alessandra
Alina
Eunice
Ginna
Jamie
Jane
Lynn
Magdalene
Marilyn
Rebecca
Regine
Sheena
Sherilyn
Vanessa Kerk
Vanessa Koh
Vanessa Leo
Yingqi
Music Box ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Arigatou ♥

Layout Done By:KAILENG♥
SoftwarePhotoshop Element 5.0
Brushes:TheHalcyon
Image:Photobucket
Font:Dafont

Please do not remove the credits :) THNKS!

Memories :D

August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009