<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/346405960531594394?origin\x3dhttp://because-it-is-true.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Saturday, September 6, 2008 ♥


hello
sry long time on post
go not much time muz study...so hard working rite
haha ok..erm nth much to say though...
oh i will change the blog skin..soon...soon
...mayb during the nxt skool hoilday haha tat like in dunno how many mths time
Mrs red1 gave load of hw so muz complete..
on friday i think found some baby picture...didn't know i was tat cute
ahah self praise..will post it soon
jees i promise so many picyure thn nvr post
...soon lah
gtg(do hw)
BYEBYE

Stopped singing @ 5:00 PM ♥




That Lady

Her parents name her MEREDITH
She's born during 190397
& currently twelve :C
IJ PRI (TP)♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
She's currenly SINGLE :DD
If you dislike her, please click here

LOVEs ♥

I ♥ Sleeping
I ♥ Family
I ♥ Laughing :)
I ♥♥♥♥ FANTASTIC 4
I ♥ fwens...

Craving ♥

x get at least 240 for PSLE [[: :DD
x GET A PHONE!!!
x keke~go crescent:X
x learn play guitar after PSLE
x STOP SLACKING

Scream :D


ShoutMix chat widget


BaoBei ♥

Friends :D
5 DAISY O8!<3
6 HIBISCUS 09<<33
Alessandra
Alina
Eunice
Ginna
Jamie
Jane
Lynn
Magdalene
Marilyn
Rebecca
Regine
Sheena
Sherilyn
Vanessa Kerk
Vanessa Koh
Vanessa Leo
Yingqi
Music Box ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Arigatou ♥

Layout Done By:KAILENG♥
SoftwarePhotoshop Element 5.0
Brushes:TheHalcyon
Image:Photobucket
Font:Dafont

Please do not remove the credits :) THNKS!

Memories :D

August 2008 ♥
September 2008 ♥
October 2008 ♥
November 2008 ♥
December 2008 ♥
January 2009 ♥
February 2009 ♥
March 2009 ♥
April 2009 ♥
May 2009 ♥
August 2009 ♥
September 2009 ♥
October 2009 ♥