♥ Sunday, September 28, 2008 ♥
Hello
I WILL NVR EVA GONA SLEEP ON THE BED AGAIN!
is either me and my body or the bed is juz tooo dreamy or have some erm...substance tat juz make me dream ..dream about this human zzz
every now and thn i bloody dreaming and in nvr dreamt so much b4..
AND IT ISN'T A GOOD THING DREAMING...IT BAD FOR MY BODY!..and brain..and heart
hah but not so bad lah this dream..at least it was juz part of the human and gt something else in it
anyway lets change the subject...
oh rmb the post i said i wanted to be GUAI...i guess it will soon happen but not now..maybe nxt yr or nxt month :)heh
yesterday...was...found a eyecandy day...hehe
found another 1...no actually is group..dun't 1 2 say..
I DIDN'T NOE THEY WERE SO YOUNG U NOE..HAHAHA
ohoho and in art class...was cute lah..the tiny boy...hehe
I'M NOT PEDO..
...ok tat was random..
gtg...haven't do hw yet..hehhe
byebye~
Stopped singing @ 2:00 PM ♥