hello again ..i'm not SLEEP TYPING ok is juz a favor frm cousin... it's boring though..hrhr..hope cousin dun't c.. gt picture of dunno wad pollution har dunno lah..
dunno wad tis erm it looks like something about eart n pollution
this one har..cute lor
this one even cuter
like that lorh..and the conclusion
SAVE MOTHER EARTH...ITS DYING!!!! ~I feel great doing a good deed ahah..~
go to go
byebye!
Stopped singing @ 9:52 PM ♥
That Lady
Her parents name her MEREDITH She's born during 190397
& currently twelve :C
IJ PRI (TP)♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
She's currenly SINGLE :DD
If you dislike her, please click here
LOVEs ♥
I ♥ Sleeping
I ♥ Family
I ♥ Laughing :)
I ♥♥♥♥ FANTASTIC 4
I ♥ fwens...
Craving ♥
x get at least 240 for PSLE [[: :DD
x GET A PHONE!!!
x keke~go crescent:X
x learn play guitar after PSLE
x STOP SLACKING